- Anxiety is the fearful voice that suggests the things that could go wrong.
- Anxiety is the critical voice that suggests how others might be judging you.
- Anxiety is the tension that creeps into your stomach and forms a knot.
- Anxiety asks you: “what if the worst happens?” and stops you moving forward.
- Anxiety can really get in the way of a full and enjoyable life.
- What is anxiety?
- What is the fight or flight response?
- Is anxiety always bad?
- Indicators of anxiety
- Different types of anxiety disorders
- The relationship between anxiety, stress, and depression
- Conquering Anxiety
- The causes of anxiety
- What keeps anxiety going?
- Consequences of constant anxiety
- The role of thinking in anxiety
- Identifying unhelpful thoughts
- Typical unhelpful thinking patterns
- Challenging and modifying unhelpful thoughts
- Testing and changing negative thoughts in the real world
- Overcoming avoidance
- Reducing subtle avoidance
- Relaxation strategies
- Maintaining control over your anxiety
- Where to from here?
- What if my anxiety levels are still high
The Conquering Anxiety program is priced at $195 AUD (incl. GST)